Additional locations: Montreal | New York | Toronto
Redefining Marketing Operations
If there’s one certainty for every MOPS professional, it’s that marketing requests never slow down. Jokingly, we might call it “job security” but in reality, increasing requests translate to more work and overtime. Fueling the fire are outdated business practices—traditional marketing processes designed a decade ago, perfectly suited for a world that no longer exists. It’s time to reimagine MOPs, to improve efficiencies, optimize performance and maximize staff resources.When:
Join us for a workshop that will challenge your thinking and present more effective ways to approach operational workflows, generate higher quality leads, sync marketing and sales data, and report on campaign performance.
October 9, 2019, 3:00pm-6:00pm CDTWhere:
Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection
333 North Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60654Registration is free.
Registration is free but required to attend. Space is limited; early registration is recommended.
- 3:00-3:30: Registration/Tech Clinic
- Come early to ask one of our consultants or technology representatives your burning tech or “how to” question.
- 3:30-3:45: Welcome and Opening Message
- 3:45-4:05: Stop Blaming Technology, It’s You.
- It’s not uncommon for marketers to experience frustration when trying to sync marketing and sales data. Field mapping, duplicates and performance concerns are common pain points, and are time consuming to troubleshoot. But the problem may not be the technology...it may be you. In this session, we’ll address how Marketo and Microsoft Dynamics interchange information as well as how to adjust your processes to achieve marketing and sales data harmony.
- 4:05-4:35: Innovations Driving Marketing Operations
- As technology advances, it enables new possibilities for marketing operations; however, many MOPS processes were designed for legacy practices and behaviors and haven’t kept pace with new technologies. In this session, we’ll share two use case examples of how to creatively integrate technology to streamline your operations, improve customer experience, and deliver higher-quality results.
- 4:35-4:55: Connecting the Data Dots
- It’s only natural that following a campaign, your CMO will want to know how it performed. But what happens when the requests are more complex, such as the impact on revenue and your stock reports just don’t cut it? In this session, we’ll discuss the benefits of multi-touch attribution as well as how to prepare from a MOPS POV.
- 4:55-5:15: Insights from the Trenches / Q&A
- Hear insights and “aha” moments from your marketing peers; ask our panel and speakers questions sparked by the day’s presentations.
- 5:15-6:00: Happy Hour
View additional dates and locations: Montreal, Sept 24
| New York, Sept 25
| Toronto, Oct 8