Additional locations: Montreal | Toronto | Calgary
Marketing Impact Talks: Leveraging Attribution for Better Results
If there’s one area marketers get hung up on more often than not, it’s reporting and attribution. From technology limitations to a lack of knowledge to an overwhelming amount of data, understanding contribution to revenue is a marketer’s most challenging feat.When: October 23, 2018, 2:00pm-6:00pm PDTWhere: Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel
1128 W Hastings St
Vancouver, BC V6E 4R5
Join us as we discuss the benefits of marketing performance measurement:
- Learn how other marketers have leveraged attribution to produce measurably better outcomes.
- Experience a live demonstration of Bizible, the newest member of the Marketo family and the leading marketing performance management software.
- Network with your marketing peers; share your attribution challenges and successes.
- Get inspired by what’s possible and empowered with technology solutions.
- 2:00-2:30: Registration and Networking
- 2:30-2:45: Welcome/Introduction/The State of Marketing Analytics
Speaker: Alexandre Pelletier, Perkuto
- 2:45-3:15: Applying Attribution for Measurably Better Outcomes
Speaker: Lauren Alt, Outreach
- 3:15-3:45: A Marketer’s Toolbox: Advanced Attribution Technology
Speaker: Andy Turman, Bizible
- 3:45-4:00: The ROI of Attribution
Speaker: Kathy Leeman, Marketo
- 4:00-4:30: Pressing Attribution Questions - a panel discussion
Moderator: Kathy Leeman; Panelists: Alexandre Pelletier, Lauren Alt, Andy Turman
- 4:30-5:00: Round Table Discussions: small group discussions and network building
- 5:00-6:00: Networking Happy Hour
Registration is free but required to attend. Space is limited; early registration is recommended. Sign up via the form on this page today!
GVP of Global Engagement, Marketo
Marketing Campaigns Manager, Outreach
View additional dates and locations: Montreal, Oct 11
| Toronto, Oct 18
| Calgary, Oct 24